We are committed to delivering a safe, harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, or religion.
We expect all of our members to abide by our code of conduct at all times– including our virtual and in-person events, social media and related online activities.
First and foremost, we are both a community and a family.
We’re all here to learn and network– so we require that you treat everybody you meet with patience, understanding, and respect.
The following actions will not be tolerated in our community:
- Aggressive, intimidating, or bullying behavior, either verbal or written, that disrupts a member’s ability to enjoy the community
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Deliberate stalking or following
- Persistent, harassing photography or recording
- Unsolicited selling or spamming
- Discrimination of any kind
Failing to comply with these guidelines will result in an immediate ban without refund.